On this page, you will find resources to best prepare your organization for re-opening, as well as updates from The Supply Room team regarding COVID-19.
Please check back for continued updates.
- NEW: The Supply Room – Building a Healthier Workplace
- Return to Work & Class Safely
- The Supply Room Return to Work Checklist
- Healthy Hygiene Posters & Infographics
Helpful External Links
- RECOVERY READINESS: A HOW-TO GUIDE FOR REOPENING YOUR WORKPLACE (Cushman & Wakefield)
- Retail Restrictions by State [interactive map] (National Retail Federation)
- Returning To Work In The COVID-19 Environment, What It Means For Your Business & Employees (USI)
- Protecting Workers During a Pandemic (OSHA)
- CDC Re-Opening Guidelines
- The New Standard of Safety: Infection Prevention Guide (Spartan Chemical)
Note from The Supply Room Team- March, 2020
This is likely the 100th communication you’ve read regarding COVID-19 and while our plan to respond isn’t necessarily cutting edge, we at The Supply Room and TSRC, Inc. wanted to relay our approach to the situation.
A distinguishing factor and source of pride for our company lies in the personal contact and service we provide to our customers. That is greatly impacted by a virus that can only be contained by social distancing and necessitated the closings of schools and businesses across the country.
We take our responsibility to provide a safe and healthy workplace very seriously and are doing everything we can to slow the spread of the virus while also limiting the impact on our customers.
We have implemented and are closely following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines and recommendations and taking steps to help prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). We have shared instructions with our employees on preventative care, are encouraging team members to work from home when possible, and advised our delivery and service teams on enhanced delivery safety when interacting with customers. Thus far, the virus has not affected any members of our organization.
We appreciate your understanding and patience as we navigate the inevitable supply chain disruptions and inconveniences that will result from the virus, but know that we are doing everything in our power to overcome them. Our company has weathered many storms over our 70-year history and we will plan to weather many more by continuing to focus on what’s best for our customers and employees.
Thank you for entrusting us with your business!
The TSRC, Inc. and Supply Room team